- Save Job
- Email job
- Synthetic Biology Inspired Medicines
- Two proprietary technology platforms
About Our Client
Our client is 'In China for Global' model biotech company dedicated to design and engineering of microbes for medicines.
Founded by scientists and experts in synthetic biology, vaccinology and cancer immuno therapies, the company holds the ambition to reform the way we develop and manufacture medicines to address global health challenges.
- Shape up the corporate strategy for the company
- Lead and execute key company activities in the following domain:
- Corporate development: planning and execution of strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Investor relationship: communicate the company's results, strategy and plans to everyone with an interest in its development. Drive and contribute to fundraising rounds along with the leadership team.
- Business Development: experience in various transaction forms, such as license-in, license out, research collaboration, Joint venture and other forms of transactions.
- Develop deep and credible network with innovators and entrepreneurs and strategic investors, participate in company road shows and key investor and business conferences
- Build, develop, motivate, and manage corporate team
The Successful Applicant
- Preferred Degree in in pharmacy, biology, biomedical sciences or business; PhD/MD strongly preferred; MBA is preferred
- At least 15 years of working experience of which at least 8 years in Senior Executive leadership function
- Extensive experience operating in China or global biotech space
- Hands on experience in the following domain: business development, investor relationship and fundraising, corporate development and strategy.
- Understanding of financial transaction will be an advantage management
- Global vision and international exposure
- Excellent analytical skill and logical thinking ability
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership in building, motivating, and managing team
- Confident, self-driven, collaborative and with strong learning agility
What's on Offer
You will offered competitive salary and equity package along with the opportunity to contribute to the company scientific advancements and long-term development
- Board Level
- Board Level Subsector
- Life Sciences
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Maria Karp
- Job reference