- Key position to manage the European Operations Hub in Poland
- One of the leading food technology companies
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading food technology companies. Due to continued growth, we are supporting them in hiring the best talent for the key position in the operations department. The person in this role will act as Chief Operations Officer, someone who can roll up their sleeves, is big on energy and comes with a process and operations driven mindset.
This individual will be responsible for getting the most out of the operations team and keep them revving at high performance output levels.
The ideal candidate will drive efficiency whilst maintaining cost control and operational excellence. She/he will be able to multitask and run many different processes at once with the ability to be a self-starter, while working independently. On the other hand, she/he will be a natural leader with strongly developed collaboration skills and great focus on people.
The position reports directly to CEO and is accountable for their European Operations Hub in Poland. She/he will be responsible for making roll-outs into different European markets in the foreseeable future.
- Ensuring operational growth by developing and improving processes and procedures
- Getting the balance between insourced and outsourced processes right
- Navigating key logistical and operational processes towards cost reduction
- External stakeholder relationship management, working with third party suppliers and project partners towards streamlining the collaboration process
- Management of asset & equipment
- ERP system management and support in implementation
- Overseeing the daily activity of the team, setting KPIs/goals and financial targets to ensure operational efficiency and productivity
- Preparing reports on budgets, forecasts, demand planning & scheduling
- Executing projects to meet deadlines through effectively management of the team workloads
- Implementing and continuously promoting workplace safety
- Operations team bulling and developing to support the future growth and direction of the business
The Successful Applicant
- Significant track record of success in navigating a robust company growth
- Extensive experience in operations management, ideally gained in start-up organisations
- Fantastically organised, dynamic and fast to execute individual
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven track record
- Process improvement, project management, forecasting and ERP management skills
- Project management experience with a process driven approach
What's on Offer
- Working in close collaboration with the senior management team across Europe
- Opportunity to help shape and deliver operational growth plans across the business
- A key role in an organisation with a culture of high performance, innovation and execution