- Save Job
- Email job
- Growing company
- International exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing manufacturing company with multiple international locations. To sustain its growth and develop a strong corporate culture, we are looking for their future Chief People Officer.
Reporting to the CEO of the Group and being a key partner within the leadership board, you will be fully responsible for designing, building and putting in place the best HR practices.
- Building the HR function of the organisation.
- Playing a role in the strategic deliberations of the executive team.
- Drive and oversee workforce planning and leading organizational development projects that align with the business strategy and globally corporate strateg
- Drive change management processes by working with executive management team creating a positive mentality and can-do attitude within corporate and plant environment
- Lead, mentor, guide and develop regional HR leadership to deliver key business objective
- Establish and drive a culture based on success in line with the company's corporate values
- Coaching others leaders in communicating with their teams to be in line with the corporate values.
- Supervising and leading the HR team in creating an inviting and cohesive employee experience.
- Implement and manage compliance efforts with all the employment laws and regulations that govern the private companies relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Act as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating HR-related needs and delivering value added services for the benefit of the employees.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture.
- Investigate claims of misconduct and escalates to legal and security team as required.
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to ensure regulatory compliance. Identifies trends that could impact the organisation objectives
- Ensuring that the organisation's values are reflected in people-oriented decisions.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the department and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses
- Building talent and capability across the business.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive talent retention plans for the organisation.
- Designing appropriate employee recognition and incentive programmes.
- Designing and managing an organisation's health and well-being programmes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, Business or related, MBA preferred
- 15 plus years of HR experience within a manufacturing environment with a combination of corporate and plant experience with a multinational organization
- Minimum of 5 years of HR leadership experience
- International experience is a must
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in employee relations and legal compliance, recruitment and selections, performance management, compensation and change management.
- HR Project Management skills
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with open and direct communication style
- Ability to influence and coach management and leadership team
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
- Ability to travel internationally
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus plan
- RRSP program
- Full insurance package
- Opportunity for growth
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Johann Vannieuwenhuyse
- Job reference