Chief Sales Officer
Newly created position for a Fintech start up
Global role based in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fintech providing products and services to the digital banking industry. Backed by a private equity, they have an ambitious plan to take this business global. There is now a strategic requirement to hire a global sales and commercial leader to take this business to its next stage of growth.
Reporting to the CEO & Co-Founder, this position will take a leading role in the sales and business development function globally and be responsible to build up the team across Asia, Middle East, Europe and America. You will oversee the planning and execution of the company sales strategy, aimed at driving revenue growth, enabling the company to scale and grow. You will drive the strategy for customer acquisition and ensured a good process is in place for strong customer relationship management. You will also have a key responsibility to foster and develop long-term relationship with key accounts and partners. As a global sales leader, you will hire, develop and retain top talent for the sales organisation. You will work cross-functionally with fellow members of the leadership team to foster collaboration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates we are looking for should have:
- A qualified degree/MBA with recent years of experience in a regional/global sales leadership role
- Demonstrated track record in leading and building successful sales team in a customer-focused approach
- Enterprise software sales experience is a key requirement for this role; customer relationships in the financial sector is ideal but not a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the gravitas to influence and work with all stakeholders
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
- You are resourceful and have gained some experience working in a start-up environment
What's on Offer
Exciting career opportunity to join a start up in a global role and be a pioneer in steering its global sales strategy.