Chief of Staff to CEO - Pre-IPO Global Biotech - ImmunoOncology
Clinical stage pre-IPO Chinese biotech with global presence
Strategy role for CEO office
About Our Client
Our client is a global, clinical-stage, research-based biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising biologic therapies, with a focus on oncology and autoimmune diseases, as well as viral vaccines.
Oversubscribed at recent Round C of investment led by global PE/VC funds, it is utilising its proprietary technology platform to develop novel biologics for global patients. Additionally, our client is leveraging its in-house GMP bio-manufacturing capabilities to support large-scale production of its biologic therapies.
- Lead and propose cross-functional strategic initiatives as determined by the CEO focused company strategy development
- Contribute to the development and implementation of various internal initiatives such as those relating to internal communications, policies, decision making systems, etc.
- Assessing all inquiries directed to the executive and determine priority and the proper course of action
- Collaborate with the people team to drive content development and engagement for large scale internal initiatives and events
- Collaborate with stakeholder in Operations, Medical, Business Development, Enabling functions
- Provide decision support through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting considerations to the CEO and other executives
- Operate at a tactical, strategic, and operational level, handling the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between departments or leadership areas of responsibility
- Support preparation for Board Meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Develop and assemble organizational annual goals, measure progress, and provide updates to stakeholders
- Develop presentations and communications to the organization
- Monitor for and identify priorities that require senior leadership focusTrack high priority initiatives for the CEO to identify any/potential obstacles
- Connect teams that are working on similar initiatives
- Be a cultural role-model and improve on efforts to develop company culture
- Additional responsibilities as periodically assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's degree qualification. PhD or MD in Medical Sciences or relevant field preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in the life science or consulting industry with track record working with Chinese biotech
- Knowledge of and experience working with clinical-stage companies biotech environment
- Strong understanding of the Biopharma and healthcare environment combined with a natural ability to network and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of business, finance, and analytics
- Demonstrated drive for results through a history of achievements and strategy
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and operate across teams
- Strong orientation to team culture
- Self-awareness and outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will join a fast-paced pre-IPO Chinese biotech with global presence.
You will play key role in business success and be rewarded by comprehensive salary package and stock option.