Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Hardware & Software
New role within a growing global organisation
Strategic and people leadership position leading hardware and software direction
About Our Client
My client is a growing supplier and development of hardware and software products into the entertainment sector. They have a strong track record of business growth and investment in new product development with a global client base.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be responsible for all hardware and software developments with responsibilities including;
- Responsible for developing and implementing the strategic technology plan and vision for the business.
- Achieve the Regional Business Plans and associated targets in line with Organisational Business Goals.
- Conducts research to improve technological assets of the company.
- Oversees technology budgets.
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological basis
- Advise the Leadership Team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Accountable for leadership and day-to-day management of direct reports, including performance reviews.
- Lead and cultivate a positive culture adhering to the Company Core Values.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) position will be able to demonstrate;
- Successful track record in leading hardware and software development
- Proven leadership and ability to motivate teams and orchestrate resources
- Ability challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process
- Leverages internal relationships to improve cross regional and functional cooperation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce
- An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust
- A talented leader with the strategic vision and determination to drive the business forward and make a real and tangible impact
- The ability and experience of managing, motivating and developing teams to high levels of efficiency and achievement
- Experience of Managing large budgets
- A strong entrepreneurial mind set and hands-on approach
- Articulate nature and Analytical mind-set
- Advanced IT knowledge
- Experience managing a team across the full Software Development Life Cycle, including test and integration.
What's on Offer
£120,000 - £130,000 plus package