Chief Technology Officer
Main international project
About Our Client
Our client is a main technology and digital player.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer that is willing to relocate to Italy because the position is based in Milan. He/She will be responsible to oversee the IT and Technology function within the company. The person in the role will be involved in the IT global transformation processes, working closely with all the functions.
The candidate will be responsible for the main following tasks:
- Lead and coordinate the local IT and Technology functions in order to be the key person for the actual transformation project;
- Ensure that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs;
- Create time-lines for the development and deployment of all technological services;
- Ensure an effective IT infrastructure, digital assets and technology standards, aligning the IT strategy with the overall organisation business plan;
- Set short and long-term objectives, working closely with the local and global top management to establish the best strategy for an effective technology transformation;
- Assist the organisation's growth through effective use and application of the latest and most effective technology;
- Lead strategic and international cross-functional projects, even though the implementation of new systems and process improvements; help departments use technology profitably;
- Monitor the ICT impact over the business, both in terms of sales and brand awareness;
- Reduce the risk of technological breaches and protect sensitive digital information;
- Deploy and implement a disaster recovery plan in the event of a breach;
- Respond to feedback from stakeholders and use it to make improvements or adjustments needed to the company's technology;
- Ensure accordance between all IT and digital process and local regulations as well as Group policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant field, and an MBA would be an asset;
- Strong experience in management position gained within multinational environments, as a CTO or similar leadership role;
- Excellent knowledge of designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation; ERP roll-out experience is required;
- Knowledge of technology trends, able to use current technological trends to build a business strategy;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an effective approach with different stakeholder;
- Innovative and strategic mind-set and problem-solving attitude, capable of working autonomously as well as collaboratively;
- Resiliency, flexibility and decision making;
- Ability to set priorities and identify change items to improve the business;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity.