Chief Technology Officer
Based in one of the emerging countries in SEA
IT and digital transformation
About Our Client
With a long and very successful track record, our client is an established financial institution in their country and is aggressively expanding their operations. With a growing and emerging economy, they are hungry for talent that can join them to assist them in developing and preparing their organisation for the next phase of growth. There is now an immediate need for a seasoned IT leader to shape the vision and provide leadership to the company's overall Digital Transformation strategy and Information Technology initiatives.
The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for leading the company's overall technology function and resources. You will establish the vision and strategy that would enabled the company to have a world-class agile technology organization with continuous integration and deployment that can respond swiftly to market changes. You will chart the overall Digital Transformation strategy and drive initiatives to provide an engaging and effective digital customer onboarding experience and the usage of mobile and digital applications. You will also be responsible for developing a strong arm to address cyber security with an aim to safeguard the company's interest and minimize risk. Working closely with external agencies and vendors, you will ensure high IT service delivery standards. Leading a sizeable team, you will need to demonstrate capability as an inspiring leader, instil a high performance culture and build an environment where you can attract, retain and develop talent.
The Successful Applicant
As a senior leadership appointment in this organisation, it is imperative that applicants have certain existing skills and experiences in order to have both short term and long term business impact potential. The following would be the ideal requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology/information systems or other related field
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience with the recent years spent in a regional leadership capacity
- Experienced gained in a large organization in industries such as banking, fintech, retail, IT or digital start up could be advantageous
- An inspirational leader with strong change management experience
- Strategic thinking, and execution ability to set direction and shape future development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to be 'hands-on'
- Willingness to relocate internationally
What's on Offer
Exciting relocation opportunity.
High profile role in this leading organisation in the country.
Key contributor to the development of digital and IT transformation to the company and nation in this emerging economy.