Chief Technology Officer
Scale up company offering solutions in AI and Machine Learning
Combining deep expertise in disciplines as Big Data & Data Science
About Our Client
Hocelot is an innovative deep tech organization, specialized in real-time data. Through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Hocelot develops powerful insights and accurate models which helps companies solving their complex challenges. They are combining expertise in disciplines such as Big Data & Data Science and their mission is to bring data analytic solutions to the market.
Hocelot is based in the South of Europe and is today present in 9 countries around the globe. In the period of growth, the board decided to move the company's headquarter to Belgium and they are searching for a Chief Technology Officer. Reporting directly to the CEO and works closely with the Executive Team and Board of Directors.
The CTO has overall responsibility to lead the team and define the company's global software architecture. The main responsibility will be to ensure the technology is aligned with the company's strategy:
- Definition of the company's global software architecture
- You define and implement the group strategy, overseeing the technical operations while helping to achieve its revenue target,
- In close collaboration with all stakeholders work on the creation of commercial offers, with a focus on technical solutions, scope and estimation,
- Perform budget management and maintain the relationship with technology providers,
- Participate in events, being in charge of technological talks,
- Ensure the delivery of value-added technology
The Successful Applicant
You hold a Master's degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar position and knowledge on strategic planning of information systems and technologies.
- Experience in complex architectures: Big Data, Analytics, Micro-services and Cloud
- You have experience in leading and scaling technical teams using Agile methodologies
- High capacity of participative leadership
- You are result-oriented and have the flexibility and openness for changes
- Fluent level of English is required
What's on Offer
You have the unique opportunity to join an innovative company during a period of growth and to be involved in ambitious projects.