- P&l owner of China business overseeing multiple offices and sizeable team
- Ambitious plan to grow both organically and through M&A
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned market execution business with a strong business presence in China.
Responsible for managing the business and financial performance and operations at country-level. This involves actively managing cost and the P&L outcomes as well as support the regional initiatives in reference to growth, operations, compliance and commercial outcome.
Accountable for the setting and management of the financial budgets at country-level. Direct operations to meet budget and other financial goals in line with business strategy. Review financial results and reports to devise solutions for improvement.
Establish the strategic priorities & plans (3 year plan) to ensure improvement and delivery of our commercial commitments.
Ensure contractual compliance and delivery for IN-Country clientele
Client & Operational Engagement:
Take a lead role in 'Upselling' our services by identifying and implementing new revenue services in compliance with client contracts in order to expand the Company's footprint within the client organisation.
Responsible to build both client and key supplier relationship at country-level
Investigate growth opportunities with current clients and establish close engagement to drive conversions
Manage commercial terms negotiation with clients and engage with internal stakeholders through the process
People & Leadership:
Provide inspiration and establish an effective and collaborative culture that are consistent with the Company's vision, mission and values of the overall strategy.
Attract, hire, develop and retain the good teams ensuring that they share a common vision and sense of purpose to grow the business.
Foster an environment which stimulates open communication, creativity, innovation and creates a team spirit that provides innovative solutions to clients.
Facilitate team engagement and discussions to help deliver improved solutions to the operations.
Provide required effective leadership to build organisation capability via proactive succession planning and talent management. Facilitate training for business compliance and development programs
alongside the HR Director. and execute the talent strategy to ensure the Company attract, develop and retain the good talents.
Drive research in market and construct innovation programmes along with the Solutions team.
Drive client engagement and measure outcomes on innovation workshops.
Work with the Solutions team in driving the Client Insight Programme.
Ethics & Compliance:
Manage the entity and the local operation to ensure 100% compliance with all regulatory requirements and our Code of Conduct.
The Successful Applicant
- Have the ability to engage all levels of clients in particular the senior stakeholders
- Have previous experience and knowledge in the marketing execution sector in particular on POS, Print, Premiums, Store Activations and Marketing Campaigns, and/or source expertise.
- Have a strong understanding of channel execution processes.
- Have regional supplier knowledge and a strong industry manufacturing knowledge
- Have previous international experience/exposure
- Have good business acumen and negotiation skills
- Have demonstrated professional and effective leadership.
- Have demonstrated to positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to quality and operational excellence.
- Client Service focused with the ability to think strategically and partner with other Managers to deliver account based objectives.
- Lead by example
- Be able to manage all communications with maturity and influence team members
- Be able to manage all business challenges in a professional and ethical manner.
- Have strong organisational and project management skills
What's on Offer
Great country level p&l especially with one of the high growth potential markets.