China General Manager - European OTC, Consumer, Generics
Global pharmacetical company with China manufacturing
Generics, specialty pharmaceuticals and non-prescrition consumer products
About Our Client
Our client is global pharmaceutical player with strong presence in European markets currently looking to expand their footprint in China. With 2020 expected business size of around 250 million RMB the company is ambitious to triple the business size in next 6 years.
They are looking to bring more global brands to China as well as to look at local M&A and In Licensing opportunities with focus on OTC and Generics.
- Full responsibility for China P&L including sales, marketing, government affairs functions
- Foster cross functional team work to support commercial initiatives
- Effectively communicate with the global headquarter to ensure the execution of the optimal go to market strategy
- Work closely with P&SC to ensure local supply chain process
- Set appropriate pricing strategies and policies and ensure the implementation in the local market
- Support incentive plan and design out implementation
- Propose & implement commercial excellence programs and training.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong track record in managing a P&L in multinational pharmaceutical and or Consumer organisations
- Experience in managing commercial network of distributors and manufacturing plants
- Profound understanding of China generics and OTC environment and government policies
- Skilled in P&L and People Management, Business Operations, Strategic Planning, Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Strategy for Mainland China market
- Strong and mature senior professional with proven ability to build strong teams across locations and functions
- Native Mandarin and fluent English language ability
What's on Offer
- Full empowerment from the senior management team and HQ to run a full P&L business in China
- Well-rounded scope across sales, marketing, commercial excellence, government affairs etc.
- People oriented culture and bright career advancement opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package