- A newly created senior supply chain leadership role for the country level
- An opportuntiy to joined a rapid growth brand with great company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fashion retail brand, and one of the most admired companies. To strengthen their strong business growth and commitment in China market, now they are looking to recruit a seasoned Supply Chain Professional especially with strong fashion retail industry background from offline retail as well as online ecommerce, to join their Leadership team, to continue strengthen the supply chain in the region to cope with rapid business expansion.
You will be based in Shanghai, and report to the Supply Chain Director, Asia Pacific. As the Head of Supply Chain & Logistics in the country and a senior member of the executive leadership team, you will lead a diversified team in multiple full supply chain functions, including but not limited to the inbound and outbound logistics, distribution center operation management and inventory control.
- Develop and implement the company supply chain logistics strategy in line with the company's business objectives.
- Proactively manage the company's network to provide a robust and effective supply chain logistics operation.
- Working closely with the cross-functional teams in the region and overseas, to support the entire supply chain flow of the product to meet the key goals, i.e. efficiency, OTD, cost etc.
- Lead large scale cross functional project to enable delivery of strategic plan.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be a Retail Industry veteran, particularly in the fashion/ apparel space. You will have a minimum of 15 years' leadership exposure with global MNC, with proven success in leading & transforming Supply Chain, logistics and distribution functions; ideally from the retail/ apparel/ lifestyle industry.
- Strategic vision yet able to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on when necessary
- Ability to understand, assess, & problem solve by leveraging technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team environment
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Change management expertise preferred
- Strong knowledge on E-commerce / Omni Channel experience ideal
- Sound ability to influence executives and senior leaders on strategic level
- Experience with building up the new distribution center will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Perform work independently on a large volume of simultaneous projects
- Motivation, flexibility, and attention to detail are required to meet the demands of a fast-paced and passionate working environment
- Ability to manage projects with internal to supply chain partners as well as cross functionally
What's on Offer
To be part of a world class team that is supported by unparalleled company culture and cutting-edge technology. Our client offers a market competitive salary and benefits package, an attractive bonus program as well as the stock options. Most importantly you will be able to take a highly strategic leadership role to lead a rapid growth brand within supply chain function and developing its footprint in China.