CIO- Global Pharmaceutical Company
Core Top Management Team Member for Business Strategy
Fast Growing Business Platform in Healthcare Industry
About Our Client
Our client is the leading company in their niche market sector among pharmaceutical industry. Their business is fast growing with global expansion in recent 10 years.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the CIO is a new role responsible for leading the delivery of technology capabilities for the group. As a 'trusted partner' to the business for IT, technology, and digital enablement, this role will contribute to the development of future business strategies and take part in the strategic direction of the business. Aligns closely with Group IT, Group executive team and engineering teams to build, operate and maintain a portfolio of cloud and on-premises solutions that meet and exceed the expectations of the business.
- IT STRATEGY - co-design the group IT strategy and road-map in line with the Group IT vision, standards, and local market needs
- PARTNER WITH GLOBAL - co-design IT/OT solutions using established patterns, practices, and governance controls to balance Market agility with Group architecture, IT, data, and security standards
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT - manage the portfolio of systems, IT programs, budget, risks, issues, and dependencies for the Australian business
- WORK WITH CUSTOMERS - engage and collaborate with our customers to improve operational excellence and surface opportunities for differentiation
- OPTIMISE INVESTMENT VALUE - optimise the total IT investment and operating cost across the group
- SUPPLIER PARTNERSHIPS - build long-term strategic partnerships with our local and global suppliers
- ESCALATION POINT - point of escalation for IT and technology issues
- Part of the executive team, contribute to the identification, initiate and drive the key projects related to the strategic plan of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with Computer Science, Information Technology or related major
- Above 15 years IT working experience within 8+ leadership responsibilities
- Proven domestic group IT overall management with digital transformation successful project
- Open minded, Strategic thinking for IT business within company's development
- Prefer pharmaceutical or health-care industry working experience
- Fluent Chinese and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package with stock
- Excellent career platform