Client Director - Corporate Services
Global Employer of Choice - Professional Services
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the global leaders and employers of choice across the corporate and professional services sectors across the Asia Pacific market.
They offer clients a leading range of services including tax and accounting, corporate services, private clients, and fund administration services.
With a well established global brand, and strong Hong Kong office they are well positioned to grow and expand their market share in this sector.
The client services director is a people leadership role heading up teams across multiple areas reporting directly into the Managing Director of the HK office.
You will be leading a team of professionals across the tax and accounting, corporate services including payroll, and company secretarial teams.
They are looking for a hands on manager to drive growth across all three sectors of the business in Hong Kong that is highly customer facing and can drive growth continued business growth throughout 2021.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to following skills and experience;
- 5 - 10 years experience within a global professional services / corporate services provider in Hong Kong with a strong track record of success leading high performance team
- Be a subject matter expert across one of more of the teams that you are running i.e. tax and accounting, hr and payroll, and company secretarial services in Hong Kong.
- The ability to deliver results and mentor and grow the team in a competitive market environment
- Bi-Lingual / Tri-Lingual English, Cantonese, Mandarin is a strong preference
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work for a market leading global organisation
- Dynamic working environment