Client Service Director - Technology Consulting
Be part of an exciting growth journey
Help with the transformation of a fabulous business
About Our Client
We are delighted to exclusively partner with our client during an exciting and expansive period of growth. Our client is a market leading systems integrator and consultancy, with one of the largest presences in the SE Asia Market. They are currently embarking on a journey of expansion and business model innovation which will catapult them in to a position of significant prominence in APAC. With targeted growth in Singapore and across the region, our client is an exciting proposition to ambitious professionals with a desire to shape a company into a lean, effective and cutting-edge digital transformation consultancy.
In line with this growth, or client are looking to hire a number of dedicated Client Service Directors, to help grow wallet share within a number their top clients. The CSDs mandate is to drive sales through a close partnership and co-creation with key clients and to ensure that delivery is at a with high quality and on time on budget. Here we see the CSD has 3 key madates: Drive sales; partner and co-create with clients through a consulting approach; and ensure outstanding delivery.
Core to this is the ability of the CSD to engage the clients C-suite to help them solve business problems, ideate their digitalisation roadmap and help clients seize opportunities through leveraging modern technology. As a result, the CSD will require strong consulting abilities.
- Managing a profitable key client account with sales target, annual revenue and deliver agreed margins
- Developing and operationalising an account growth plan for an emerging diamond client account
- Act as a consultant to clients and be Responsible for achieving high client satisfaction score through a deep understanding of business needs via close client engagement and interaction
- Responsible for developing and maintaining deep key client relationships
- Responsible for developing a point of view or thought leadership once a year to strengthen NCS brand position in the market place
- Responsible for ideation with client to lead to opportunity originations
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to leverage on consulting skills and expertise in technology
- Unique knowledge to ideate, create and generate values to clients which will lead to opportunity origination
- Proven ability to leverage on consulting skills to manage and align different client stakeholders, who often have different set of concerns, to lead to a concrete sales origination
- Together with the delivery leadership, oversee the successful delivery of sold projects and satisfaction of clients
- Managing and collaborating with different Line of Businesses to sell and deliver differentiated services to clients
- The role requires someone with domain experience, entrepreneurial skill; experience in ICT PD / PM; sales acumen; 70% Consulting; 20% Sales and 10% Delivery
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to be part of a regional success story, whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.