Cluster Manager - Merchant Acquisition - FINTECH (OTA)
Presence in over 15 markets globally
Award winning corporate innovation platform
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform. It is also one of the highest valued TechFin company in the world.
The client is seeking for an experienced leader with extensive experience in online/offline payment and hospitality industry.
This role will cover several markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei.
New Business Development: Expand acceptance at new merchant segments and execute merchant programs due to drive usage at Account Merchants, including develop and execute creative sales strategies
Key Account Management: Manage and maintain relationship with existing merchants as Account Manager for Key Account drive usage
Acquirers Management: Identify, manage and coach local acquirers and marketing partners to grow acceptance base and business volume
Sales Execution: In-charge of pre-sales activities by responding to RFI, FRQ, RFP, Term Sheet, MoU, preparing and delivering technical transaction presentation and demonstration to customers, merchants and partners
Local Marketing Activities Support: Supporting local marketing activities/events to build company brand in local countries, coordinate sales and administrative activities to deliver positive feedback from customers on local marketing campaign execution
Public Relationship: Working with HQ PR and local PR to create and execute PR program both B and to C market
The Successful Applicant
- Strong regional exposure in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia markets
- Experience in Online Travel Agency (OTA) market place is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Finance or Economics with 12+ years' experience in payment/hospitality/retail/marketing industry
- Experience in business strategy/sales/client management in a consumer facing online and offline retail/services industry/merchant acquiring is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skill; experience in sales/BD is a plus
- Fast learner and self-motivated; able to work independently as well as in a team environment; reliable and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese to liaise with various local businesses and government agencies
- Commercial and entrepreneur mindset
What's on Offer
You will be a part of an energetic, fast paced and dynamic organisation. If you are an individual who constantly seeks for new challenge, and possess hunger for growth, this would be a perfect role for you! The remuneration for the role would be competitive and in line with the market.