Great opportunity to join a High-Tech start-up company
Build up your own team from scratch
About Our Client
Our client is a leading High-tech start up company, specialising in renewable car renting business. The company has been set up for 3 years for now, their business is covering more than 40 cities in China, and having over 50,000 cars. Within the rapid growth, they are now looking for a CMO to join the team, and be fully responsible for setting up the marketing strategy and the team.
- Responsible for setting-up, implementation and organisation of the marketing strategy
- Strong business acumen, planning marketing events and brand dissemination programs based on marketing strategy
- Responsible for the acquisition and conversion of marketing flow in all channels
- Investigate social media tools and characteristics of new generation users, use social media to create maximum output with minimum input of marketing events
- Ability to build a prevention and control system against public relations crisis management
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners, governments, media and relevant enterprises to stay strong external influence
- Responsible for building and managing team.
- Creating a Brand to go out to the market and really build the reputation of this company.
You will also be partnering with their Investors to create a combined marketing strategy to ensure that all parties are happy with the message being given. It will be about you stamping your authority on the business and really driving the marketing team forwards.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10-year-experience in a marketing role, having full experience and knowledge of setting up and implementing marketing strategy
- Having the strategic field of view of whole market
- Full of enterprising spirit, fast-paced work environment
- Full experience of team building, personnel training and management.
- Experience across all areas of marketing including Branding, Digital, PR, Social Media and Creative, having built these departments from scratch.
- Ideally experience across both MNC and Chinese organisations with both small and large business sizes.
You will also be a highly driven individual with the ability to work hard.
What's on Offer
- Be fully in charge of building the marketing strategy and the team
- Competitive package