Collateralized Loan Obligation - Senior Associate - Boston, MA
Based in Downtown Boston, MA
Internationally recognized Financial Services firm.
About Our Client
Large, financially stable, growing, internationally recognized Financial Services firm. The employer is still growing and is still recruiting during this testing time. The role will be based from home initially but will be based in Downtown Boston, once "normality" resumes.
Reporting into the Director of CLO Compliance, the Senior Associate hire is part of a newly created team here in Boston. The team focuses on developing fund compliance services for asset managers across a multitude of asset classes - predominantly Separately Managed Accounts and Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLOs).
Main duties and responsibilities for the Collateralized Loan Obligation - Senior Associate will include the following:
- Reviewing fund documents (indenture/IMAs), modeling and maintaining fund specific portfolio compliance tests within proprietary compliance analytics model
- Shadowing CLO trustees on Trustee monthly report recon and review process on behalf of client
- Generating and providing daily or as needed, compliance reports for SMA and CLO funds for clients
- Modeling and calculating CLO waterfalls, shadow Trustee on waterfall review process
- Running and validating pre-trade/hypo reports and results upon request for new trades across funds
- Performing ad hoc reporting and analysis upon request, and when needed
- Assisting in new issue CLO warehousing, closing and effective date processes, as needed.
- Liaising across interdepartmental teams on projects and deliverables related to the continued build out of Compliance team servicing platform
This role is still ACTIVE and has NOT been put on hold due to COVID-19. Apply today for consideration within 24 hours of submission. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years experience in CLO with indentures, compliance test modeling, waterfall modeling.
- Ability to work from home initially (during COVID-19) and then work full time in Downtown Boston once "normality" resumes.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of between $ 65,000 and $80,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous benefits package (health, dental, vision etc.)
- Competitive 401K contributions
- Work-life balance arrangements/ work from home available
- 70% CPE (continuing professional education) funding toward higher education (CPA, CFA etc.)
- Downtown Boston location.