- Save Job
- Email job
- Leading professional services organisation
- New opportunity to lead and shape the evolution of core practice areas
About Our Client
A highly respected independent professional services organisation with locations across the North West and Yorkshire regions that has a distinct identity and culture offering a full-service to B2B to B2C segments. They are led by an experienced leadership team with a strong sense of purpose and value who are creating a value-driven and commercially sustainable growth-orientated organisation.
- Provide strategic advice to sector or practice group partners so they will have an accurate view of the market, opportunities, and goals.
- Identify opportunities to grow client relationships beyond the initial scope of work and assist in formal expansion.
- A key contributor to creating new business proposals and new business propositions (including associated commercial models) supporting the end-to-end business development cycle.
- Identify business development opportunities, whether related to marketing approach; optimising routes to market; commercial models; team structure; or business process.
- Contribute to thought leadership in the development of new or enhanced services, commercial models and service delivery methodologies.
- Able to collate and share thought leadership through white papers, industry conferences and other external sources.
- Embed firm-wide organisation design principles, placing them at the centre of all planning decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellence in client relationship management and the business development cycle; able to influence key client and key prospect relationships.
- Experience in a commercial role, preferably in a matrix organisation
- Strong operational acumen
- Highly commercial, numerate and with excellent communication skills (including report writing)
- Thinking agility, thinks ahead, analyses, and solves problems, creative problem solving, handles ambiguity and is resilient.
- Operates with excellence, driven, proactive and self-directed and results-focused; sets ambitious standards for self and for others.
- Inspire and engage clients, prospects and stakeholders; influences by connecting, adapting own style and optimising personal impact.
- Builds talent and teams. Leads and develops teams and individuals to achieve the highest levels of performance.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Operational & General Management
- North West England
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Mark Lawson-Jones
- Job reference