- Commercial leadership role in an established logistics solutions company
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing logistics business in Indonesia
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known transportation and supply chain business in the region and Indonesia. They offer state of the art end-to-end supply chain and logistics solutions that includes warehousing and distribution facilities. While focusing on existing clients in the industrial manufacturing and consumer space, the business is diversifying into new growth areas such as mining and energy sectors. Given the potential, they are currently looking for a new Commercial Director to be a part of their next phase of business expansion in Indonesia.
Reporting directly to the President Director, this role will have the responsibility to expand business opportunities by identifying business prospects and establishing relationships with potential new clients across different industries. The candidate will have full accountability in managing a highly dynamic team both in the HQ and Onsite to provide end-to-end logistics solutions to existing and new clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 - 15 years of experience in a commercial/business development role within the logistics industry
- Possesses strong understanding of supply chain and logistics operations particularly in Freight Forwarding
- Proven successful track record in growing new accounts through consultative and strategic approach
- Ability to develop and maintain long term relationships with C-level clients and have fast-paced work approach
- Preferably someone who has good written and communication in the English language
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package and opportunity to grow into a regional role
- Opportunity to work with growing company that's diversifying business into new growth areas.