Commercial Director - Private Label in Food Industry
Build and implement new growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a key player in private label food industry. We propose an exciting entrepreneurial opportunity for a Commercial Director who wants to build and implement a new strategy of growth in Europe through innovating projects.
- Cultivate and implement commercial strategies in accordance with company goals and objectives to ultimately accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to produce detailed business plans on relevant commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Remain receptive to the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Proactively acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.,)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as Commercial Director or other relevant role with private label experience within multiple regions of Europe. Experience in Food or Beverage sector is a plus.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing as well as managing relationships with key clients
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Fluent in English plus Dutch or French. Any further language are welcome
What's on Offer
An opportunity for a seasoned, visionary leader to bring business experiences, inspiration, and thought leadership.