Commercial Excellence Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary company of an US-company which, represented in over 30 countries, is a research-based pharmaceutical company and a worldwide leader in the field of addictive disorders. They are committed to providing every patient quality treatment for addictive disorders, both chronic and relapsing cases, as well as the relevant comorbidities. Our client thus accompanies the patient at all levels of his or her journey back to health and integrity. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
* Design all aspects of digitalmarketing including marketing database, email campaigns, website presence
* Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
* Prepare accurate reports on campaign performance
* Keep up to speed with developments on the latest online marketing technologies and innovations and ensure
the business is at the forefront to take advantage of developments.
* Supports the wider commercial and stakeholder team to deliver initiatives that build awareness, clinical
education and knowledge of addiction amongst all stakeholder groups to achieve commercial objectives
* Supports market research initiatives as required to test and validate current and future initiatives and
* Manages the process and implementation of quality data to support the Sales function, and Marketing activities
* Responsible for facilitating the process of information processing and dissemination across key managers and for
extracting from this analysis clear recommendation for improving efficiency of the base model
* Supports the Sales function by establishing and managing automation of call activity capture and reporting,
consolidation with external data sources e.g. IMS and communications, information flow, and inquiry
* Generation and distribution of management reporting for leadership meetings, sales meetings/conferences and
individual project basis
* Contributes to advise on trends and provide guidance in areas of critical business needs, e.g. sales force impact,
targeting and market research reporting systems.
* Help to interpret analytical data to create a picture of trends and data information to a non-analytical audience.
* Ensure appropriate dashboard for helping the LT to get the data for improving administration tasks as required
* Manages bonus calculation and contributes to fix objectives and criteria for bonus plans.
* Responsible for assisting with KPIs reporting, insights on trends, gap analysis to support launch activities.
* Support commercial training & development: together with LT and HR review,propose and implement
appropriate training programs for building standardised programmes. Coordinate and follow training reporting.
* Being the interface for Veeva CRM and other IT tools.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in marketing or business preferred ideally with
additional science, healthcare or medical related qualifications
* Minimum experience in commercial excellence and/or
marketing of at least 24 months
* Experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry
and ideally of working in a specialist working in a specialist niche / disease space e.g.psychiatry, mental health, social issues or stigmatizing diseases (HIV-HCV,
alcohol) is advantageous.
* Experience working with Veeva/ Salesforce or similar
* Excellent computer skills-advanced level for Excel
* Experience with business process analysis
* Understanding of project management activities and
* Fluent English skills both oral and written
* Entrepreneurial,financially & commercially astute
* Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and
* Ability to work independently with a focus on organization
and follow through on projects
* Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
* Strong interpersonal skills / presence and ability to engage to
a broad audience quickly
* Ability to prioritize workload and participate in multi-functional project teams
What's on Offer
We offer a flexible work environment and an attractive salary package.