- Chance to join a significant SAP implementation
- Great culture and business environment catered around people
About Our Client
Our client is a UK listed global business with a fantastic reputation in the consumer goods space
The Commercial Lead role is a key role sitting within the Project Management Office (PMO) of a high profile multi-year programme to design, develop, and deploy an SAP based business template across the businesses largest markets.
You will lead the regular commercial engagement with the suppliers on the Programme, tracking supplier, internal activities and deliverables, ensuring commitments in Statements of Work are met, and leading escalations as required to ensure successful delivery.
As a result, the role requires close interaction with market teams, programme leadership, system integrators (SI), and other 3rd parties in order to enable effective execution of the delivery across Programme.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Lead commercial management of 3rd parties (including negotiation of commercial changes, statements of work and RACI's).
- Lead supplier activity and tracking of deliverables proactively to ensure commitments (including RACI, stage gate) are met.
- Proactively manage resource, such as tracking and resolution of vacant supplier positions, resource and skill gaps and resolution of performance issues.
- Own and participate in various Project Management processes which include, but not limited to:
- Driving progress vs plan (key project KPI's)
- 3rd Party commercial management
- Change control (including drafting of simple, clear change notes)
- Activity and deliverable tracking
- Issues, dependencies, and actions management
- Capacity and resource tracking and planning
- Maintain and lead planning on the basis of Programme Roadmap and change request pipeline.
- Manage stakeholders at various levels internally and externally (workstreams to the Programme Execs).
The Successful Applicant
We seek a strong leader who has worked across multiple geographies in complex transformation programs (ERP implementations ideally).
This role straddles both PMO and Commercial Management as you will work closely with a chosen SI to ensure exceptional delivery and safeguard our clients interests. As a result, you may have come from either a project or commercial management career pathway but you must have worked in large scale transformation programs and want the responsibility of delivering change through a SI.
Must have's include:
- Proactive: Bias towards action and resolving issues
- Fulfilled a Commercial Manager or a Project Delivery role on large programme (utilising a large systems integrator) and demonstrable ability to manage delivery of 3rd parties
- Strong communication skills, experienced at stakeholder management
- Project tracking and reporting
- Understanding of supplier contracts and statements of work
- Understanding of RACI accountabilities
- Excellent with Microsoft Office products and JIRA Expertise is a plus
- Awareness of SAP programme delivery methods
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on a global transformation project
- Good buy-in from the teams and business
- Excellent program team to work with
- Decent salary with up to 40% bonus