- Exciting role to join a global company dealing with commercial contracts
- High volume commercial agreements for professional services client
About Our Client
Data analytics company.
The Commercial Legal Counsel will be responsible for supporting the business in all commercial legal matters, with a focus on commercial agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating high level commercial agreements, including: MSAs, SOWs, NDAs, hardware, open-source, licensing, SaaS, subscription, distribution, reseller/referral, collaboration, strategic partnership, and other vendor and professional services agreements
- Advise on terms of service, EULAs, SLAs, privacy policies, etc.
- Serve as a trusted business partner to internal clients and the legal team as a whole
The Successful Applicant
- JD from US ABA accredited law school
- Admission to a US State Bar
- 4-8 years of complex commercial transactional experience gained in-house
- Experience drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements, including: MSAs, PSAs, NDAs, SOWs, confidentiality agreements, technology agreements, etc.
- Experience creating contract templates and databases
- Experience supporting internal clients, including: Sales, HR, Finance, etc.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent working environment