Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Good ADR development opportunity
Well respected mid-tier law firm
About Our Client
Top mid-tier law firm in Dublin City Centre
Our client is a top mid-tier law firm who is now seeking an ambitious litigation lawyer to join its commercial litigation department with between 1-4 years PQE. The team handles ADR and litigation matters across the legal spectrum, but the primary focus for the successful candidate will be disputes relating to procurement law, construction and regulatory law.
- Managing disputes with an emphasis on ADR and the superior courts.
- Working with senior department members on a variety of litigation matters.
- Interpreting analysing and advising clients on relevant case law and legislation.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally with 1-4 years' PQE gained in a firm with exposure to commercial litigation matters in Ireland.
- A strong background in the conduct of commercial disputes.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- An ability to analyse legislation and provide practical advice.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with our clients.
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one's own initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Good salary and benefits package