- Newly created
- True business partnering role
About Our Client
Our client is an established player in the property sector with a strong reputation in the market for high quality investments and developments. An employer of choice for those in the industry who can offer real career progression, they boast an impressive portfolio of projects and office culture.
This role will be a crucial appointment and support not only the Finance Director but also the Leaders within the development team.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead detailed and complex financial modelling and feasibility analysis on existing development projects, potential investment and capital structures, acquisitions, and other business expansion initiatives
- Facilitating project reviews and timelines (eg. Annual and project milestone reviews)
- Overall support to the SLT team and providing analytical and commercial input as required
- Business forecasting and supporting business KPI's and deliverables
- Oversight of project financing, including procurement of debt finance and preparation of information memorandums.
- Covenent forecasting to ensure risks are addresses pro-actively
- Evaluating and managing project and business risks and opportunities
- Lead due diligence activities for site acquisition and investment opportunities
- Overseeing a small team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be degree qualified with a CA/CPA and have extensive experience in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and modelling. You will have the ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience and be a highly organised multi-tasker. Your communication skills and interpersonal skills will be very strong and you will be able to influence key decision makers. A confident presenter, you will also be analytically minded and a problem solver. Experience in Property will be essential as will a thorough understanding of project lifecycles and development finance.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Senior leadership exposure
- Commercial and Analytical role
- Strong support of a high calibre team
- Value add position