Communications and PR Director
In a growing fashion company
About Our Client
Fashion multinational company
- Build consumer centric 360º degree marketing experience while driving awareness, engagement & consideration globally online and in-store.
- Developing marketing and PR strategies and implementing the external communication plan along with advertising, branding & PR campaigns.
- Defining the marketing communication plan. Drafting core communications and collateral materials. Monitoring media and implementing PR programs as required.
- Organising the annual fashion show from the concept definition up to the final implementation.
- Identifying the celebrities that could better represent the brand.
- Providing effective PR support to develop new market segment and increase the awareness of the brand whilst organising events in order to enhance market share.
- Developing policies, exploring and monitoring market trends to identify fresh business opportunities
- Establishing and managing operational yearly budget.
- Managing creative agencies and third party vendors.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will demonstrate a minimum of 5/8 years of international experience in building brand awareness through PR and Communications in the luxury/cosmetics/fashion industry.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to grow