Company Secretary - non-listed group
Legal and Company Secretarial background sought
Base in Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organization with a long established history in Hong Kong. They are seeking for an experienced legal / company secretarial professional to take up the board secretary role.
Key duties include but not limited to:-
- handling correspondence and ensuring flow of information between the board and management;
- preparing documents and meeting minutes for board meetings and committee meetings;
- drive corporate governance projects;
- company registry filings as well as resolutions of the board;
- updating change of director's information;
- work closely with external service providers.
The Successful Applicant
You should ideally have a legal or company secretarial background and have worked in relevant field for at least 8+ years. You will be a native English speaker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Personality wise, you will need to be flexible, pragmatic, and confident.
What's on Offer
Flexible working environment, excellent exposure to senior board members, as well as competitive compensation.