Compliance Counsel - US MNC
Newly created position
Reports to China General Counsel
About Our Client
Our client is a US MNC within the manufacturing space.
- identify areas of risks and design additional policies to tackle them;
- implementation of new and existing processes and obtain buy-in from the business lines;
- delivery of training programs;
- working closely with HQ on updates of local challenges and potential solutions;
- overseeing cybersecurity and privacy related issues;
- working with external vendors on potential investigations and litigation cases.
The Successful Applicant
You must be a qualified lawyer with at least 8 years of experience. You need to have solid working experience in practising PRC laws and have prior experience in working in a compliance function of a MNC. Excellent interpersonal, organisational, and problem solving skills sought. The successful candidate should be able to influence senior business leaders in making the right decision regarding compliance risks. Excellent level of English and Mandarin will be required.
What's on Offer
Competitive package, strong legal and compliance team, and prominent business growth despite current circumstance.