Compliance Director, European Private Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a European private bank with well-established business in the region.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Updating and implementing the latest compliance policies and procedures
- Providing compliance advice to the private bankers and senior management
- Performing regular and ad-hoc self-assessment reviews, and handling inquiries from regulators
- Acting as the key contact point with the regulators and handling inspections and investigations
- Performing review of the Bank's processes, policies and procedures to ensure the operations are in compliance with the latest regulatory and internal requirements
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 12 years of regulatory compliance experience in the private banking industry. You will possess solid knowledge of relevant laws, rules and regulations, codes, and guidelines of the HKMA and the SFC. You will demonstrate the ability to identify compliance risks and demonstrate a solid grasp of policies and procedures. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Work-life Balance