Compliance Officer and MLRO
experience in financial services compliance
can relocate or is based in Guernsey
About Our Client
A leading Financial Services business that is thriving even in the current climate.
· Report to the Board on:
· Changes in legislation / regulation effecting the business
· Making recommendations to the Board on managing risks.
· Provide staff and board training on financial crime and other compliance related topics.
· Where appropriate exercising and documenting judgement reflecting the risk appetite of the
Board in considering client related compliance matters.
· Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation and escalate if appropriate.
· Manage the team in accordance with Company policy and values, including conducting
performance reviews and any performance management requirements.
· Take responsibility for compliance with it's policies, procedures and controls to forestall,
prevent and detect money laundering and financing terrorism
· Complete any other duties as and when required to drive business success.
The Successful Applicant
A QUALIFIED COMPLIANCE GENERALIST FROM A PENSIONS, TRUST OR BANKING BACKGROUND.
What's on Offer
Excellent role with lots of benefits and opportunity in a high growth and highly profitable business.