- Brand new start-up biotech company with both China and U.S. business
- Great platform for Industrial Practice
About Our Client
Our client is a bio-tech company founded by industry veterans, which focuses on the discovery of protein degraders for oncology and autoimmune diseases.
- provide computational support for small molecule drug discovery projects at different stages independently or under limited supervision
- actively contribute to the advancement of the key technologies within the organisation
- share computational expertise within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD degree in computational chemistry, organic chemistry or medicinal chemistry with a proven track record in computer-aided drug design (CADD);
- 5+ years of experience in applying a wide range of computational tools such as chem/bioinformatics, predictive modelling, protein simulation, structure-based drug design, and ADMET modelling to drug discovery projects
- experience with Protac design and protein-protein docking is highly desired
- knowledge of machine learning algorithm is a plus.
- Proficiency in applying commercial modelling software (CCG, Schrodinger or other leading modelling packages) is also a requirement
- Scientific programming experience is required; proficiency in Python, R or SVL is highly preferred
- good verbal and written communication skills; and fluent in Chinese and English
- fast learner, team player, creative thinker and passionate about drug discovery and life sciences
What's on Offer
- competitive salary package
- good working environment