Do you love managing projects from scratch to end result ?
Are you curious ? And polyvalent ?
About Our Client
Our client is a company with a startup dynamic while being well settled. They can also still benefit a management with the employee at the center of the company. Located at the heart of Europe our client deals with major institutions and strive to provide professionals with quality trainings on a broad range of topics, implementing digital innovation at the core of the learning process.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
In direct collaboration with the COO you will imagine, design and organize innovative conferences and training courses on topical issues. Your missions will include:
- Keeping in touch with the trends and hot topics in various business sectors in order to answer the needs of the clients and anticipate changes in those sectors to be answer the clients' needs
- Designing from scratch a complete panel of training products (conferences, seminars, networking events, etc.) based on key topics for your specific fields of expertise and in collaboration with specialists
- Managing the setting up and smooth running of these events, including logistic aspects (venue, installation, F&B, etc.) and service quality
- Creating and nurturing a quality network of experts and professional speakers, developing partnerships and sponsoring arrangements
- Building and developing a community of strategic professionals within various business areas, manage the digital communication with the community to publicize your activities
- Supervising the marketing aspects of our products through multi-media communication in collaboration with the marketing team
- Managing the KPI's and profitability factors in order to grow the revenue associated with your products
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have
* A strong entrepreneurship mindset, you love managing a project from scratch with creativity and innovation
* A real intellectual curiosity for a broad range of topics and love to learn from experts
* You are polyvalent and feel at ease juggling with different skills: project management, marketing, business development and communication: you love the challenge!
* You have excellent people and communication skills, you have a feeling for building professional relationships and convincing people.
* You are dynamic, resilient, enthusiast when working in autonomy as well as when collaborating with other teams.
* You have affinities with digital communication medias (social medias, Internet, collaborative spaces, etc.)
* You have higher education qualification
* You are bilingual in Dutch and French, and fluent in English.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive package in line with his/her experience, in a friendly and dynamic environment.