Exciting leadership opportunity
Reputable Developer / CM firm with luxury projects
About Our Client
Our client is an entrepreneurial development firm that also has its own in-house construction operations. The client's portfolio of projects under way, completed and acquired covers more than 1.5 million square feet and $500 million in development. These include luxury Class A high-rise condominiums, office facilities, mixed-use centers, hospitality, multifamily, and residential communities.
The SVP of Construction will be someone with significant experience on the construction side with a proven track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
- Lead all aspects of the Construction division
- Mentor (and motivate) all members of the team, including all technical aspects of the role
- Direct strategy of the group: which projects to take on and why, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of construction experience; ideally with a top-tier General Contractor
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management
- High level of leadership and communication skills
The role would operate out of their Houston location.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation time & paid holidays