Un gran desafío profesional
Pertenecer a un proyecto de prestigio
About Our Client
- Analyzes the assigned construction activities to determine the scope, time and resource requirements.
- Ensure that from the construction the project achieves the corporate objectives established for the environment, safety and health, quality, cost and schedule.
- Responsible for the supervision of the activities of the assigned construction engineers, such as the application of drawings, specifications and subcontracts.
- Reviews specifications, purchase orders, subcontracts, inspection reports, delivery schedules, instruction manuals and technical data.
- Promote Field Reviews of the Detailed Construction Program
- Coordinates with the engineering design in questions of constructability.
- Coordinates the interface between the construction plan and the control program of the project in the workplace.
- Approve the requisitions of personnel, equipment and consumables.
- Supervises the work efforts of the subcontractor and manages the routine changes and interfaces with the client's staff.
- Document and respond to complaints and orders for change in the work.
- Supervises the design of temporary construction facilities and guarantees the preparation of "as built" plans and other work plans
- Ensure the preparation and processing of the executed work formats, previously agreed with the Client.
- Approve construction plans and programs.
- Know and apply the terms of the contract, the conditions and requirements of the project in relation to its scope.
- Ensure that no additional work is carried out outside the scope of the contract without the authorization of the Client.
- Ensure that the activities done by the subcontractor are in accordance with the project program.
- Ensure that the appropriate safeguards and safeguards are provided to the client's equipment, tools and properties.
- Participate during the development of the mobilization stage, the elaboration of the basic planning of the construction.
- Plan with engineers and supervisors the availability of equipment, materials and other elements that are important for the execution of the project.
- Together with the Commissioning Manager, to ensure congruence between the completion of Construction and Plant Pre-commissioning
- Coordinate project completion activities.
The Successful Applicant
manejo de contingencias.
What's on Offer
Ser parte de un proyecto existoso, en una gran empresa.