Consultant - Private Equity Strategy Consulting - Boston, MA
Private Equity Strategy Consulting
Based in Boston OR San Francisco
About Our Client
My client is a Boston and San Francisco-based, boutique strategy consulting firm focused solely on the telecommunications, media, and related technology sector. They work with a wide range of Private Equity clients, who have varying and a diverse array of needs. They are recruiting in both Boston and San Francisco.
The successful candidate will be joining a consultancy who are known as market leaders in their field. You will be naturally inquisitive as to the market forces that drive digital success, new innovations in communications technology, and the financial workings that underpin the technology blue-chips in today's economy.
Consutlants are involved in every aspect of the business and are an integral part of the firm. Job responsibilities center on managing projects and workstreams and supervising and managing junior staff. Managers will direct analysis to support consulting projects, including market research, financial modeling, competition analysis, and strategy development, as well as communicating the results of their studies to senior team members and clients. Preferred candidates will have a demonstrable passion for telecommunications, media, and high tech. Our industry experience and the nature of our work allows us to follow a low-travel model, working from home office most of the time. If this sounds like you, then this consultancy firm may be a great environment to grow your career.
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- MBA and/or Undergraduate degree top school (include GPA on resume submission please) or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent financial skills, quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- 3.5+ years of experience in consulting
- Experience in managing individuals or teams
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct quantitative analyses, and support well-supported solutions.
- A passion for the technology, media and telecom's sector (TMT).
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 40% bonus (potential for more for experienced Managers)
- Additional 10% Profit Share
- Challenging work environment of like-minded individuals
- Our industry experience and the nature of our work allows us to follow a low-travel model, working from home office most of the time
- Downtown Boston location