Consultant - Private Equity Strategy in TMT
Low travel business model (<5%)
Based in Boston, MA
About Our Client
My client is a Boston-based, boutique management consulting firm focused solely on the telecommunications, media and technology sector. They work with a wide range of clients, mostly within the Private Equity and Venture Capital spaces, who have varying and a diverse array of needs. They are based in downtown Boston, with additional national offices.
Consultants are involved in every aspect of the business and are an integral part of the firm. Job responsibilities center on managing projects and workstreams, and supervising and managing junior staff. You will be involved with market research, financial modeling, competition analysis, and strategy development, as well as communicating the results of their studies to senior staff and clients.
Preferred candidates will have a demonstrable passion for software infrastructure, digital, telecommunications, media, and high tech. Our industry experience and the nature of our work allows us to follow a low-travel model (less than 5%), working from our Boston home office most of the time.
Additional exposure will include:
- Quantitative analysis
- Financial modeling
- Strategic analysis
- Presenting findings to both clients and senior management.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree from a good/ top school
- 3+ years of consulting, IB, or Corporate Strategy/ Corporate Development experience.
- Entry MBA, or someone with some team leadership/management experience in consulting
- Excellent financial skills, quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- A passion for the technology, media and telecom's sector (TMT).
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- 40% bonus structure
- Additional profit sharing
- Challenging work environment of like-minded individuals
- Downtown Boston location
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Clear long-term career track and defined promotion goals
- Low travel model (less than 5% of time)
- Work/ life balance orientated (when compared to IB)