Contract Business Immigration Attorney PERM
Top firm seeking Business Immigration Attorney with 1+ years PERM experience
Must have high volume PERM Labor Certification experience (start to finish)
About Our Client
Global law firm.
- Responsible for PERM processes from initial intake to filing.
- Must be comfortable hosting PERM calls with managers and the employee to explain the process.
- Prepare PERM strategy plans, file prevailing wage determinations, maintain PERM audit file, prepare ads, and finalize ETA 9089 for filing.
- Responsible for handling a high-volume caseload, autonomously.
- Prepare and file various IV & NIV petitions.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from an American Bar Association (ABA) accredited law school
- Member in good standing of the NY Bar
- 1+ years of experience handling the PERM process from start to finish
- Additional business immigration experience preferred
- High-volume experience needed
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, great environment.