Contract Business Immigration Attorney
Top firm seeking multiple Attorneys to handle high-volume caseload
Remote role focused on NIV, IV, PERM, RFEs and CAP Season work
About Our Client
Global law firm.
- Responsible for handling a high volume caseload of immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions, PERM cases and CAP season work.
- Responding to Requests for Evidence.
- Supporting a team remotely
- Preparing and drafting cases
- Communicating with team members on a daily basis
The Successful Applicant
- JD or LLM
- Admission to a US State Bar or pending admission
- Experience with broad based business immigration matters, including: IV, NIV, PERM, RFEs, CAP season work
- Experience responding to RFEs
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to multitask and stay connected to a team environment
- Excellent case management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Remote work
- Ability to convert to a permanent employee