- Top firm seeking multiple Attorneys to handle high-volume caseload
- Remote role focused PERM and AoS matters with opportunity to go permanent
About Our Client
Global law firm.
- Responsible for handling a high volume caseload of PERM cases (full cycle process) and supporting documents.
- Handling Adjustment of Status (AOS) matters within business immigration.
- Supporting a team remotely.
- Preparing and drafting cases.
- Communicating with team members on a daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
- JD or LLM
- Admission to a US State Bar or pending admission
- Experience with broad based business immigration matters, including: PERM, Adjustment of Status and all required documentation
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to multitask and stay connected to a team environment
- Excellent case management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Remote work
- Ability to convert to a permanent Associate