Contract Specialist - SaaS - Lexington, MA
6+ years of experience required
Work from home for next 9 months, then flexible working arrangements
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognized and highly reputable provider in the SaaS space. They have a large corporate presence close to Lexington, MA. They are a large business, who are publicly listed. They boast a strong track record of recent success ,which can be seen in their share price.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the Contract Specialist will support the US sales organization of a thriving software firm.
Working in a team of 4, the Contract Specialist will negotiate, develop, draft and review commercial contracts, mainly for software licensing agreements whilst working alongside the firm's sales team, as well as other corporate support functions. The role will require a confident, independent and professional contract specialist, who is used to working with strong sales professionals and their associated challenges.
This is a Private & Confidential mandate. Much more info will be provided following resume submission and consideration. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 48 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years or relevant experience in a law firm and/or in house legal department
- Strong experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, ideally within the software/ tech/ SaaS space
- Understanding of intellectual property, licensing, revenue recognition, privacy etc.
- Ability to work remote for the time being, but once "normality" resumes, be able to work two or three days a week in the office.
What's on Offer
- $ 110,000 to $135,000 total salary
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Working from home initially, then flexible work in Lexington, MA working (currently allotted from mid-2021 onward).