Direct responsibility for all facets of Mexico
Responsible for all financial issues and growing the business profitably
About Our Client
An international company in the retail industry.
* Provide visionary, strategic and hands-on leadership
* Ensures coordination, collaboration and integration with the global group
* Directs the annual operating plans (AOP) and functional objectives
* Regulates, supervises and maintains a timely, full and accurate set of accounting books
* Maintains continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the company, its flow of funds, the adherence to the budget, the expenditures, the income, the cost of sales and other budgetary items
* Timely, regularly and duly prepares and presents to the Board of Directors reports as required by all pertinent laws and regulations in the territories of the operations of the company
The Successful Applicant
* 7+ years of experience in a similar role including a minimum of 5 years of directive experience. Strong leader with great communication skills. Ability to solve highly complex problems. Fluent in English & Spanish
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary and benefits package.