- Interesting opportunity
- Consumer sector
About Our Client
Multinational company based in different locations (Italy, North Europe, USA, Canada, Mexico, India) with Spanish headquarter (Madrid).
- Development and implementation of the Corporate Risk Map, which includes strategic, compliance, financial and operational risks, approved annually by the Board of Directors, which establishes the organization's risk appetite level.
- Follow up Risk Management Strategy Matrix: identify specific and detail actions to mitigate each risk and review the status of the implementation periodically with Executive Committee members before each Audit Committee.
- Visit Plants (if needed) to review that the main risks identified in Risk Matrix are under control.
- Review, evaluate, develop, implement, maintain, and verify the organization's internal control systems and business for processes, systems, financial statements (ICOFR), publications and reports in accordance with internal audit and standards established by the government.
Internal Audit Plan:
- Preparation of the Internal Audit Plan for the entire organization, based on the risk areas identified, for approval by the Board.
- The Internal Audit Plan must consider the guidelines set by the Board of Directors and must consider the evaluation of the existing risk in the different areas of the Group, to focus Internal Audit activities on the areas of greatest risk.
- Carry out compliance with plans, procedures, laws, regulations and contracts thatmay have a significant impact on operations and reporting.
- Supervise the fulfilment of the company´s Governance Custody and Review the compliance of Third-Party Risk policy.
Report quarterly to the Audit Committee in the following:
- Internal Audit Plan Follow-up.
- Monitoring of the risk matrix.
- Presentation of the internal audit reports contained in the plan.
- Presentation of the recommendations follow-up report.
Policies / procedures
- Supervise the Group's policies and procedures to assure that they are aligned with the company's Governance and that all risks are mitigated.
- To provide daily support to the whole organization in governance, risk and compliance needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Audit departments or Big 4 companies background.
- Working for a multinational and industrial companies with international subsidiaries.
- Having specific knowledge of business process auditing, governance, risk management and compliance is an asse
WORKING AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Proven ability to think strategically and able to translate global vision and strategies into a compelling action.
- Able to work with competing goals and resource priorities.
- Able to build partnership and working collaboratively with others to meet common targets.
- Ability to marry the twin requirements of 'Global and Local'; 'Operational and Strategic'; 'Visionary and Pragmatic'.
- Demonstrate ability to Influence/ persuades others, great communication skills in using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Cross cultural awareness and ability to work with very different cultures.
What's on Offer