Excellent opportunity to join a top Software Company with top legal team
Role reports directly to General Counsel, dealing with all software agreements
About Our Client
Major International Software client.
The Corporate Counsel will report directly to the General Counsel, providing support across all business units on a broad range of software licensing, commercial agreements, SaaS agreements, as well as general corporate and commercial legal matters.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of complex commercial agreements, including: software licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, NDAs, MSAs, vendor agreements, SOWs, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- Drafting and updating master contract templates pertaining to sales and providing training to internal sales, accounting and finance teams on specific templates/agreements
- Providing concise legal advice to both internal clients and external vendors
- Work on general corporate transactional legal matters as they arise (M&A, real estate, employment, etc.)
- Assist in the development of corporate policies and procedures as well as compliance training
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a U.S. ABA accredited law school
- Admission to a U.S. State Bar
- 5-10 years of in-house counsel experience gained at a software company
- Must have extensive experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements, including software licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, MSAs, NDAs, vendor agreements, etc.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, hard-working with the ability to multitask
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with bonus potential and attractive benefits package.