Prestigious client base
About Our Client
The Corporate and M&A team has long been recognised as a market leader for high-value, cross-border corporate transaction work. Its work covers a broad range of domestic and international corporate work including mergers and acquisitions (involving both private and public companies), corporate finance transactions, corporate reorganisations, contract negotiation, shareholder and partnership agreements. The firm works closely with colleagues in other disciplines such as tax, banking, commercial property and regulatory/compliance, in some of Ireland's most high profile, complex and interesting transactions. Clients include large multinationals, private equity funds, domestic SMEs, start-ups and angel investors across all sectors of industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team where you will work with clients and colleagues of the highest calibre on a diverse range of interesting and challenging corporate work. Given the nature and variety of the firm's work, this provides a unique opportunity to an ambitious solicitor to further develop his/her career. To support and sustain the continued expansion of the group we are looking for solicitors with experience in some or all of the following areas:
Relevant areas of expertise
* Transaction work - large and/or small
* Commercial contract negotiations
* Shareholder agreement negotiation
* Shareholder disputes
* Takeover Rules, Market Abuse Directive, public company work
* Group reorganisation work
The Successful Applicant
* Qualified Solicitor in Ireland and/or another common law jurisdiction, with a minimum of 3 year's PQE
* Demonstrable experience in a corporate legal practice - ideally with a leading Irish or international law firm
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines on a consistent and timely basis
* Ability to work on his/her own initiative
* Ability to contribute to the continued development of the practice
* Strong interest in maintaining, developing and sharing relevant legal knowledge
* Excellent legal research, drafting and presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package and great career development opportunity.