- FMCG well known company
- Strategic role
About Our Client
Well-known FMCG company very strong locally and internationally
- Reporting to the Strategy and M&A Director his/her main duty will be to manage a variety of projects, coordinating an working together with the strategic analysts assigned to each project.
- To be in contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze, organize and execute each project colaborating with the rest of the business units.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years experience in Strategic Consulting, Private Equity, or M&A
- Alternatively, 2-3 years of experience in Strategic Consulting and currently holding management position (position in strategy / transformation department).
- Strong fluency in Spanish and English.
- Strong project leadership skills.
- Structured person with strong problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Deep and reliable financial modelling skills and valuation knowledge.
- Strong communication/ presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on person.
- Ability to travel +/- 25% (it may vary substantially).
What's on Offer
To be part of a well known growing, very solid and professional company