- Based in Downtown Boston, MA
- Flexible working arrangements available
About Our Client
Large Boston based financial institution.
The Hedge Funds Senior Credit Officer will have responsibility for conducting comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis of financial statements, risk reports, as well as NAV and performance time series in order to calculate metrics used in the evaluation of performance, liquidity, leverage and portfolio risks associated with hedge funds. The Senior Credit Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Portfolio management of assigned clients, identification/ escalation of exceptions to credit policies and guidelines
- Liaise with business units to conduct counterparty due diligence
- Conduct portfolio analytics and associated reports for use by senior management, committee submissions, as well as regulatory tests and annual strategy paper
- Maintain and upgrade critical quantitative tools (such as performance analytics Excel-based models and the Alt Funds reporting and analysis tool)
- Participate in or lead a variety of departmental risk management and project assignments
- Provide quantitative training/mentoring to junior staff members
The senior credit officer will support a number of business areas, including Global Treasury, Global Markets and Global Custody. The position will be a key part of the Americas Credit team, providing a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic risk management environment.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess 5+ years of counterparty credit risk management and or 3+ years of Hedge Fund counterparty credit risk management in a global financial institution, or related experience, with a broad knowledge of credit and capital market products.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of between $ 120,000 to $ 130,000 base salary (dependent upon experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- AVP title
- Generous benefits package
- Work-life balance arrangements/ work from home available
- Downtown Boston office location