- International company in the premium consumer goods industry
- Commercial leadership of the Romanian organization
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Country Director Romania to be based in Bucharest.
The responsibilities of the Country Director Romania will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the sustainable and profitable growth of sales including gross margin and market share within the territory of Romania;
- Responsibility for executing both the brand and sales strategy of the company in Romania;
- Responsibility for direct involvement in key customer relationship management and networking in Romania;
- Responsibility for the leadership & development of the network of own-operated retail outlets across Romania;
- Responsibility for the complete organisational development of the Romanian entity including recruitment and leadership of management members;
- Responsibility for implementing a brand awareness roadmap across Romania;
- Responsibility for developing new business initiatives and sharing relevant best-practice;
- Responsibility for contributing towards budget planning, with regular updates and pro-active interventions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Country Director Romania role will possess the following skills & experience:
- University degree in BA/ Marketing or Sales or equivalent;
- 10+ years of experience in sales and marketing with an international company and in the function of a commercial leader/ sales director;
- Professional background in the premium and or luxury brands within FMCG, consumer goods, consumer durables or a relatable industry;
- Experience in leadership & development of own-retail network, or relatable experience in an omni-channel sales or commercial leadership function;
- Experienced in key account management & retail management;
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership capabilities and experience in building a high performing and highly engaged team;
- Track record of results delivery and talent development;
- Fluent Romanian and English language skills are necessary for this position.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package, opportunity to work for one of the leaders in the premium consumer goods industry.