Country General Manager, Philippines - Health Tech
High autonomy and influence role
Opportunity to grow the local team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading one-stop healthcare ecosystem platform. The company provides online and offline medical consultation, management and other healthcare services.
As the client is expanding their footprint into the Philippines market, they are looking for a local individual to lead the country operations.
The individual will be based in the Philippines.
- Own the country P&L and regularly drive commercial optimization to improve upon it.
- Responsible for the growth of the company's client base and revenue.
- Develop and manage business partnerships that will extend reach and awareness through different avenues (insurance, healthcare providers etc).
- Build, lead and work in close coordination with other business units (Business Development, Operations, Marketing, HR and Finance).
- Ensure that the company operates in a manner with respect to the Philippines laws.
The Successful Applicant
- The idea candidate should possess a MSc or BSc in Business or related field.
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in business development and leadership role, with proven ability to generate sizeable revenue and achieve targets.
- You have strong communication and people management, interpersonal and influencing skills to build strong business relationships.
- Experience with start-ups / setting up Philippines office is a plus.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and opportunity to grow the team.