Country Head of Human Resources, Indonesia
Leading consumer brand name
International standards, local impact
About Our Client
Our client is on the bleeding edge of their field and looked upon as one of the most desirable brands to work for globally. They are now seeking an HR leader who has the skills and experience necessary to manage their workforce and upgrade their HR capabilities locally.
The Country Head of HR is first and foremost a partner to the business's leaders in achieving their objectives for Indonesia. The company is slated to grow significantly, requiring a leader who can both manage HR functions today and transform them to support the future of the organisation. Some priorities include: C&B revision, performance management, T&OD, and a clear talent agenda. The role requires both strategic and operational skills and the ability to deliver on various change amnageemnt projects.
Other requirements include:
* Higher education with between 15-20 years' experience in the function
* Demonstrated experience and success in managing most of the core aspects of Human Resource Management
* Strong change management expertise
* High level of interpersonal skills and stakeholder management capbilities
* Pragmatic, self-driving, and self-motivated
* The ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
The Successful Applicant
This role would be an excellent fit for an established HR professional who thrives in fast-paced environments and performs well in a complex stakeholder environment. The ideal candidate will bring with them internationally gold-standard approaches to HR management as well as the ability and openmindedness to apply them against the unique reality of Indonesian human capital.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration is available for the selected candidate. Beyond compensation this is an opportunity to join one of the best brands globally and make your mark on one of its key markets at present and for the future.